- "LOW SEASON" from the December 1 to April 30 - great deals, good discounts! https://sanatory.vn.ua/price.html
Shock wave therapy - is the newest method for solving the various problems associated with diseases of the musculoskeletal system. The essence of the shock-wave therapy is as follows: special device generates a shock wave with certain characteristics, which affects the diseased areas of tissue. This factor contributes to the destruction of micro-crystals of calcium salts and their removal from the muscles, tendons, ligaments and bones. This also is a significant increase in microbloodflow and metabolism in the affected area.
The effect is manifested in the reduction or disappearance of pain, muscle spasm, increase the elasticity of tendons and ligaments, allowing for increased range of motion in the spine and joints.
Shock wave therapy is used in treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system (the most common condition):
- myofascial syndrome;
- calcaneal "spur";
- epicondylitis-"tennis" elbow;
- deforming osteoarthritis of large joints;
- achillodynia, etc.
Shock-wave therapy and cryotherapy - a fairly new trend in modern medicine for the treatment of osteoporosis and other diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Thanks to a good therapeutic effect techniques have earned great popularity around the world.
Shock wave therapy has several advantages over traditional methods of treatment:
- treatment, patient does not violate the rhythm of the patient (4-6 treatments at intervals of 5-7 days);
- there are no side effects;
- does not require anesthesia;
- treatment takes place in a short time (the duration of one session of 20-30 min.) with a rapid achievement of long-term therapeutic effect.