- "LOW SEASON" from the December 1 to April 30 - great deals, good discounts! https://sanatory.vn.ua/price.html
Methods of diagnosis
The resort can get a complete physical examination to determine the metabolism, state agencies and body systems functioning and functional status during exercise.
By the time it takes 10 - 15 min. (Collection of material) and 30 - 40 min. (The definition of functional status).
Diagnosis is made with modern equipment and the subsequent decoding of results by doctor. The basic treatment consists of:
- Consultation vertebrologist;
- CBC (18 indicators);
- Urinalysis (10 indicators);
For medical reasons and request of the patient can take part in:
- ECG with exercise (defines the functional status of the cardiovascular system in health and physical activity);
- The diagnosis of heart ("Cardiovisor") determines the condition of vessels of the heart muscle, determining areas of insufficient blood supply;
- Rheovasography (state of blood vessels in the arms, legs, vertebral, carotid artery);
- Spirography (determining the state of the respiratory system, if necessary, to determine the best farmacological preparators drug to improve respiratory function);
- Biochemical parameters of blood (determines the overall metabolism and the liver and kidneys);
- Analysis of blood sugar and the sugar load (glucose level determines and functional status of the pancreas, the possibility to split sugar);
- Electro diagnosis by Nakatani (medical treatment for 10-15 min.,evaluated the functional state of the body organs and systems, making individual treatment plan and evaluating the effectiveness of treatment).
- Complete blood count;
- Urinalysis group and Rh factor.
Biochemical analysis of blood (14 indicators)
- Liver function tests;
- Kidney samples;
- Magnesium Calcium;
- Cholesterol and more.
Revmoprobe (rheumatoid factor and C - reactive protein)
Electrographic and functional studies:
- ECG (electrocardiogram) with functional tests and physical activities;
- Reovazogram (circulation of the head, upper and lower extremities);
- Cardiovisor (an extensive survey of the heart).
Cardiovisor - created by our scientists to optimize the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac patients. Among the features of the device can be noted for the use of preventive screening, medical examination of population monitoring for admission to certain types of professional activities and sports competitions before, the ability to dynamically monitor the effectiveness of the treatments. Cardiovisor allows not only visualization of anatomical structures of the heart, but also to fixation and analysis of electrocardiography. Compare the information you can with prior data in memory of device.
A three-dimensional image of the heart provides information about the immediate localization of the lesion of the heart or hazardous areas. Cardiovisor indispensable for the diagnosis of diseases of the cardiovascular system, in particular, coronary heart disease, heart attack, arrhythmias,
malformations. An analysis of the data state of the heart belongs to the category norms of the boundary condition, lightly marked or severe disease pathology.
Going to study CardioVisor, you get an extended three-dimensional pattern cardiogram with your heart.