Interstitial electrostimulation by the method of Gerasimov
Treatment is reduced to improve the nutritional status of bone, cartilage breakdown is terminated, dissolved salt deposits, repair damaged nerves. Ensures the disappearance of pain syndromes in 95% of patients!
The uniqueness of this method is that it allows us to influence the areas inaccessible by other methods of treatment.
The essence of the method of interstitial electrostimulation on spinal Gerasimov founded to electrical nerve structures spinal cord apparatus A. A. Gerasimov with summing active electrode to the arc altered or lying above the vertebrae, joints, painful areas. Passive electrode on skin have on the motor point of the affected limbs.
- The effect of treatment is noticeable even after the first procedure;
- 3-6 treatment procedures;
- Pain eliminated, and the effect lasts up to 3 years;
- The frequency of exacerbations of the disease decreased by 2,5-3 times.
Indications for use:
- Osteochondrosis, pain;
- Osteoarthritis of the joints, pain in the joints of the hands and feet;
- Headaches, migraines;
- Pain in the neck, shoulders, numbness in the fingers.
- Hernia of the intervertebral discs;
- Vegetative-vascular dystonia.